How to Pretty Print Java Code
This is a pretty print example with some Java code to boot.
Try it out at Hilight Me.
Recursive Method | ISO-3166 Geo Tree
* Find the GeoArea within this area's sub-tree that goes by the parameter
* identity (which is neither null nor consists solely of whitespace).
* This method recursively iterates through the tree by calling itself
* with the identities of its children as the parameter.
* @param theGeoAreaCode the string area code that must match a tree element
* @return the GeoArea whose identity matches the one given in the parameter
public GeoArea findGeoAreaById ( final String theGeoAreaCode )
if( this.getEntityId ().equalsIgnoreCase ( theGeoAreaCode ) )
for( final GeoArea childGeoArea: geoAreaChildren )
final GeoArea candidateGeoArea = childGeoArea.findGeoAreaById ( theGeoAreaCode );
if( candidateGeoArea == null )