IT File Organization, Directory Templates & Folder Structure
How you organize IT files, structure folders and setup directory hierarchies determines ease of access, evolution and communication. Agility and rampant productivity arise from putting information in the right place, be that version control, network drives, project tools, email systems and an array of databases.
File Organization Resources
Which file organization resources, be that sink containers, directory structures, project information or database data types do you need?
- Data, Information and Artifacts at the Highest Level
- Technology Library Hierarchy with readme docs (ZIP FILE)
File Organization Documentation
The Story of the Artifact
The story of the artifact is a great way to get your feet wet. Delve into
- artifact classes and objectives
- artifact source and sink actors
- artifact searching and productivity
- the artifact probable life-cycle
- artifact security and sensitivity
- artifact ranking algorithms
- artifact retirement and archiving